Convenience & amp; Quality
Our washing brushes are characterized by ease of use. The quicklock closures ensure that you have the brush quickly at the desired length. The water supply goes through a hose through the stem , so that your hose cannot catch on something or come loose. The angle adjustment of the washing brush allows you to adjust the brush yourself so that it is most ergonomic and easy for you. The brush rests on the part to be cleaned, which also distributes the weight and pressure of the telescopic handle. The broad contact surface of the brush ensures that large surfaces can be cleaned quickly.
Our telescopic handles have a very good price / quality ratio. High-quality stems with useful features such as the quick-lock closures and water supply through the handle. This ensures that you have a good product in your hands and that we can give you a 24-month guarantee!
Earned back quickly!
By purchasing our telescopic brushes, you do not have to purchase scaffolding, ladders, aerial platforms or rent window cleaners. This one-time investment ensures that you have already earned it back after twice average use.
Aluminum, Carbon Fiber, 3K Full Carbon
By using the telescopic handles of High-clean.com you avoid the use of unstable ladders or scaffolding. While standing on the floor you reach the most inaccessible parts of your home or business premises. This not only avoids dangerous situations, you also save time thanks to the simple system of the extendable washing brushes. In a few minutes you have the washing brush at the correct length, so that you can start using it immediately. The angle adjustment of the washing brush allows you to adjust the brush yourself so that it is most ergonomic and easy to handle.
Regular cleaning is necessary to guarantee a constant yield of your solar panels! Solar panels become dirty due to dust, bird droppings and pollen, for example. The wind and rain cannot prevent a layer of dirt from getting onto your panels, whereby especially the solar panels with a small slope collect a lot of dirt. This does not alter the fact that dirt is also left behind at the strong inclination angles, both on the surface and on the frame. This dirt works like a filter, just like a filter works in sunglasses. This filter causes the yield of your solar panels to deteriorate. Studies have shown that this can cause a 14% reduction after two years.
When the telescopic handle is retracted, it takes up little space. This makes the washing brush easy to tidy up in your garden house, garage or in the attic.
The paintwork is affected by atmospheric pollution. Having the woodwork of your home cleaned in time extends the life of your paintwork and gives your home a well-groomed appearance. Cleaning overhangs, bow parts and frames of your house is often difficult. On the ground floor, the window frames are usually taken away with the window washing. There is less attention for this on the upper floor and the overhangs, bow parts and the dormer window are almost never cleaned. Plastic frames are also affected by atmospheric and organic contamination, but do need maintenance.
Cleaning the shutters
Shutters are often placed, but only the inside is cleaned, the outside is skipped since it is difficult to access. Use the soap dispenser with Super Allround Cleaner for our telescopic handles and you will be surprised by the result!
Why clean solar panels?
Suppliers and manufacturers of solar panels often indicate that solar panels are self-cleaning. But panels can become contaminated over time. Cleaning the solar panels is then a good idea. A haze of dust / sand, bird droppings and possibly material that comes from emissions from neighboring industries ensure that your installation produces less revenue, which is a shame for your investment. It is difficult to measure the effect on your return, since the pollution increases very gradually. Due to various influences that have free rein in the open air such as fine dust in the air, desert sand, bird droppings and even acid rain, solar panels will always build up a dirt layer. This naturally has a direct effect on the power of the sun’s rays that reach the solar cells. Research has shown that regular cleaning of solar panels ensures that the sun’s rays do better on the panels and increase efficiency. Dirty solar panels can deliver up to 20% less yield. Often the cleaning of solar panels is not considered and the falling efficiency is not noticed by the owners. It is often assumed that just less sun has shined, while part of the solar energy does not even reach the solar collectors. Due to dirt, the efficiency of solar panels can easily be reduced by 20%.
No need to clean solar panels?
It is often heard that cleaning of solar panels is not necessary because the rain rinses the obliquely placed panels. This is indeed true for part of the dirt, but just like your car windows, solar panels also need to be cleaned. A study of more than 10 years on the results of polluted installations has shown that a loss of efficiency of 12% is no exception and this can be as high as 20%. For example, in the image above you can see the effects of bird droppings on your solar panel. It is not the case that the pollution only influences the solar cell underneath, this has consequences for the entire string because it is connected to each other. The image below is the result of dirt that washes down. Because the dirt is on all strings, the result is that the entire solar panel generates less power.
Tips for cleaning your solar panels
To give you a helping hand, here are some useful tips for cleaning your solar panels:
- Check regularly – Inspect the solar panels regularly, about two to three times a year. That way you can be sure that they are and remain clean.
- Work Safely – Turn off the installation completely before cleaning. And don’t touch the cabling, so you work safely.
- Leaves – First remove all dry parts before working with water
- Wetting – First spray the dirt well with water using the telescopic handle, let the water soak in for a few minutes and then start cleaning with the brush. The dirt comes off so well.
- Cloudy days – Clean the solar panels when there is little sunlight, for example on cloudy days, early in the morning or late in the evening. This way you prevent the cleaning water from drying up too quickly and leaving stains or residue.
- Check the temperature – Make sure the solar panels have a normal temperature. The temperature can rise to 80 degrees Celsius and if you use cold water, the glass can crack. This can also be dangerous for you.
- Let it dry – Do not dry the solar panels, this can cause sanding and scratching.
Snow and solar panels do not go well together. If there is snow on your solar panels, they generate almost no energy. A pity, because the cold weather is often a perfect circumstance for the solar panel to generate energy. It is advisable to remove the snow. How can you best do this? With our telescopic handle with the all-round brush you can easily wipe the snow off the panels without using the water hose.
Tips for a longer lifespan of your washing brush
- Brush – When cleaning up the brush, make sure the brush is clear of the ground or facing up. This way you prevent the brush from becoming flat.
- Retract – Make sure that the different sections are clean when you insert the brush. A single grain of sand can already cause scratches. Not that this reduces the functionality of the brush, but this way you can keep it neat.
- Ball Valve – Make sure that the ball valve does not slide over your street when using the telescopic handle. This causes unnecessary wear of the ball valve.